RESERVATIONS & PAYMENT
Reservations can be made by contacting us via e-mail, telephone or fax. Safaris are booked and confirmed upon receipt of proof of deposit payment into the bank account of JTH. A deposit of 50% of total daily rate is required to confirm the hunt. The balance of the day rate is payable ninety (90) days prior to commencement of the hunt. Trophy fees and additional costs incurred can be paid after the safari has been completed.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Cancellation fees shall apply in the following circumstances:
• When a cancellation is effective six (6) months or more prior to the start of the safari, JTH will make a full refund of all deposits made by you. No cancellation fees will apply.
• When a cancellation is effective less than six (6) months prior to the start of the safari, but more than thirty (30) days, the total deposit required will be charged to your account.
• When a cancellation is effective less than thirty (30) days, the full amount of the day rates of the safari will be charged to your account.
We strongly recommend that you obtain the following types of insurance:
• Accidental death and disability
• Loss of personal effects
• Emergency medical evacuation
• Major Medical
• Trip cancellation
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS & VACCINATIONS
It is your responsibility to ensure that passports, visas, travel permits, health certificates, inoculations, or other documentation required for the trip are obtained and are in order.
You must advise us in advance, (by e-mail or fax), of any special requests regarding diet or facility.